allow_filters

Dan Brown danb35@earthlink.net
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 10:18:06 -0400

I just updated my horde/imp to the latest CVS version, and I'm getting a couple
of errors now:

Warning: Undefined index: allow_filters in /home/e-
smith/files/primary/html/horde-cvs/imp/templates/mailbox/navbar.inc on line 59

...and, in the HTML for the mailbox.php page:

smith/files/primary/html/horde-cvs/imp/templates/mailbox/javascript.inc</b> on

    I see in the changes file that allow_filters is supposed to be retired, but
it still seems to be coming up in those two files.

--
Dan Brown, KE6MKS, dan@familybrown.org
"Since all the world is but a story, it were well for thee to buy the more