Purging in folders

Dan Brown danb35@earthlink.net
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 10:47:56 -0400

Using horde/imp x.3 CVS as of maybe an hour ago, PHP 4.0.6, PEAR from the
snapshot no more than a few hours ago, and courier-imap 1.3.7.  I'd been
running PHP 4.0.5 with an older PEAR and an older CVS of horde/imp (don't have
dates for either, unfortunately) until last night, and didn't see this
problem.  I upgraded PHP last night, and I don't remember seeing the problem
there, so I think it's the new imp, or possibly PEAR.

Here's what's going on:  When in a subfolder of INBOX, and I delete messages
from the list (not while reading--I check off one or more messages and then
click the "delete" link), I end up with duplicates of every message in the
folder, all of which are deleted.

Deleting messages from the message list in the INBOX has no effect.  It doesn't
make duplicates of them (which is good), but it also doesn't mark them as
deleted (which is, of course, bad).

--
Dan Brown, KE6MKS, dan@familybrown.org
"Since all the world is but a story, it were well for thee to buy the more