[imp] login error!!

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 10:26:51 -0700

Mohammad Ali Agheli wrote:

> Hi
> I used horde-1.2.4-1 on RedHat 6.2 platform whitout any problems.
> But after I upgraded my OS to RedHat Linux 7.1, during login, I see the
> following error:
>
> Fatal error:  Failed opening required './config/mime.php3'
> (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in
> /home/httpd/html/webmail/imp/mailbox.php3 on line 73
>
> What's reason?
> regard
----
Redhat 7.1 changed the location of the root directory for apache - it's
now /var/www/html

Apache now runs as user/group apache.apache and not nobody.nobody

Assuming that you have php4, whatever sql, imap and mod_imap & mod_sql
all updated and that permissions and locations for all the files and
folders are worked thru, it should work.

Craig