Mailfolders in 2.3.7-cvs

René Jensen lundeman@tbkol.dk
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 15:20:10 +0200

Hi there

I´m playing with the new CVS version of IMP, and I like it a lot,
but I'm having some problems with the folders.

I'm using Qmail + Courier

in imp/config/prefs.php i have:

// user folder path
$_prefs['folders'] = array(
    'value' => 'Maildir/',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'text',
    'desc' => _("Path to your mail folders:")
);

I tried 'value' => '' to but that didn't change anything.

// user default mailbox
$_prefs['mailbox'] = array(
    'value' => 'INBOX.',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

I have tried 'value' => 'INBOX' to but that didn't change anything.

If I click on folders in the menu I only see my "INBOX" folder and I can't
expand it.
If I check my "INBOX" folder and creates a new subfolder, the subfolder gets
created.
I can see the new subfolder with my IMP 2.2.5 (have to get this updated some
day),
but I cannot see it with IMP 2.3.7.

In the CVS version I don't have anything in the "move/copy message to:"
drop-down menu.

Any clue on this one..??

I would really like to get this thing going as I'm having this idea to use
horde as the framework for our tennant-database at the dorm where I live. we
already use IMP and I have only got possitive feedback.

Hope someone can help me here...

               _\|/_
               (@ @)
If you have to get used to it...