Unable to attach files

José Gracia Neto - CAT zegracia@cbpf.br
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 10:41:32 -0300 (EST)

Hi,

             I am using IMP 2.2.6 under Solaris 8, and I am having problems in
attaching
     files.

             I can receive attached files without any problem, but when I try to
attach
     anything to a message i am composing, this is what happens:

             - I click in browse and normally select the file.
             - I click in OK and the file appears in the compose form as it
should be.
             - I click the attach button (without it, the message cannot be
sent).
             - the compose window refreshes and doesn't list the file I've just
attached.

             I tried to send it to another mail account to make sure this was no
form field
     problem (it could be attached, but just not showing me that it is),and I am
     really not receiving any attachments.

             Can anyone help me? I browsed the archives, but it didn't help me.

             Jose