RedHat 6.2 - RPM INSTALL - IMP Timeout

Eric Ekong ekonge@cuaa.edu
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 11:06:57 -0400

First of all. IMP is great.  Only one problem I have a client I have
installed it for and they keep complaining about imap timeouts. I don't
see anything in the logs about the timeouts at all. Log is just showing
me logins and logouts.  I have checked the FAQ, but the faq on this
is useless as I installed from rpms and not source.  So, I don't know
if the php.ini is the optimized version of dist verison.

I installed all of the RPMS in the hordes ftp section for redhat 6.2.
Following the directions of course. Most of them were rpm upghrades, but
the rest were installs. There is about 887 users on this system which
has dual P3 550Mhz with a 1Gb of RAM. Any suggestions guys.

Eric

--
Uptime:
 11 days, 21:54