[imp] HTML Mail

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:53:41 -0400

On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 12:39:15PM -0500, Craig M. Dupree (cdupree@csr.utexas.edu) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have IMP 2.2.5 installed (I'm working on 2.2.6), and I was wondering
> if it's possible to have HTML encoded mail displayed as such.  I've had
> a couple of my users complain that they get HTML messages that display
> like so:

> and so on.

IMP will either render the HTML, or display an HTML part as an
attachment -- it should, AFAIK, never just display source. Do you have
IMP configured to show HTML parts inline?

The problem you describe makes me think that there's a wrong MIME type
somewhere, either on the original message or from the server IMP's
running on. Can you take a look at the message source and note the
MIME type for the part that's in HTML?

  -Rich

--
 Montreal, Quebec, Canada   |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!