[imp] Debian security update broke imp

Chuck Peters cp@news.ccil.org
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 19:39:59 -0400 (EDT)

Jason Wood found the problem:

There is a problem with the Debian version of php, which requires postgres
database connections to be made persistant manually instead of
automatically.  It comes down to changing all occurances of "pg_connect"
to "pg_pconnect" in the web mail code.

Replace occurances of pg_connect with pg_pconnect in
'/etc/horde/db_pgsql.inc' and '/usr/share/horde/imp/lib/db.pgsql'

Thanks,
Chuck