[imp] Bug in IMP 2.2.6: Escaped backslash in Preferences/signature

Robert Marchand robert.marchand@UMontreal.CA
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:40:01 -0400

Hi,

     we had a user complaining about this problem yesterday, that is,
putting a quote
in the signature add a slash afterward.  I have download the cvs version
(2.2.7) and found
that the lib/db.mysql file was patched.  My question since there were no
followup to this
thread is: Am I safe if I apply this patch?

thanks.