[imp] timezone configuration patch

Seth Fitzsimmons seth@note.amherst.edu
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:43:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hey folks.

I threw Chuck a patch that does about the same thing a couple weeks ago.
Not quite sure what happened to it (I've attempted to attach it here).
It's got the full list of POSIX Country/City codes in a separate file
(timezone.php, which does in horde/config); they're set up so you can
easily change the description for a given timezone.

I tested a variation of this code (not Horde/IMP) on a Windows
box; doesn't work (as Windows doesn't seem to support TZ env vars).  Not
sure about Solaris.

Michael - I should have put it on the list to potentially save you some
time.  Sorry.

seth