User login with 2.3.7 cvs

Oakes, Edward B eoakes@RADFORD.EDU
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 20:18:12 -0400

I am currently using 2.3.7 cvs as of last week and have a rather large
community using this.  I have a very small number of
people that are unable to login to the server.
(One of my Sysadmins can't get in so I know it is
not just a password problem.)

The sysadmin that cannot get in has a mailbox that
is over a 120 megabytes in size.  The user gets an
error "that document contains no data"

1.  Has anyone else experienced a similar problem.

2.  I am not seeing any useful errors in my log files
so I would appreciate any suggestions on where I
can start looking to try and find a solution.  I have
thought about recompiling PHP with the latest imap
c-client code.  Any thoughts on whether you think this
might help?

Here is what I get in the log file.

Aug 10 13:49:23 IMP [notice] xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx login success for dbutcher
{imap.radf
ord.edu:143}
Aug 10 13:49:30 IMP [info] xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx failed
Aug 10 13:49:41 IMP [notice] xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx login success for dbutcher
{imap.radf
ord.edu:143}
Aug 10 13:49:48 IMP [info] xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx failed
Aug 10 13:51:06 IMP [notice] xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx login success for dbutcher
{imap.radf
ord.edu:143}
Aug 10 13:56:50 IMP [info] xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx  logout