Problems with php 4.0.5/4.0.6

Lars Hecking lhecking@nmrc.ucc.ie
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 17:38:19 +0100

 This is really a php issue, but I hope this is useful for other IMP users.

 I was seeing massive problems with IMP on a Solaris 8/SPARC box.
 It simply stopped working every now and then, requiring a httpd restart.

 If anyone is using php-4.0.6 and experiencing similar problems,
 check whether you configured php with --enable-memory-limit.
 This feature is buggy, and there's a patch for it, see

   http://www.php.net/downloads.php

 In any case, it appears to have fixed my particular problem.
 I am quite certain that the fault is not in apache/mod_ssl.