[imp] HTML::Template

Abu Hudzaefah abu@trabas.com
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:56:38 +0700

I know, but template file under templates/ directory using php code and
html to be one, i mean, its better to use code and html diferent file, its use
template, oke maybe there will be a lot of effort , and Its to difficult to use
phplib, but how about Smarty?
Smarty port HTML::Template to PHP4, oh yeah this is mailing list user, sorry.

I will work it (maybe) using Smarty, for our project, would anybody help us? :)

~abu~

Anil Madhavapeddy(anil@recoil.org)@Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 07:20:13AM +0100: