[imp] IMP 2.3.x and Turba

Claus Heiko Niesen cniesen@gmx.net
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 09:29:40 -0500

To make an icon appear in IMP that links to turba do the following:
   In imp/config/conf.php under the menu section set the line to:
   $conf['menu']['apps'] = array('turba');

To make an icon apper in turba that links to IMP do the following:
   In turba/config/conf.php under the menu section set the line to:
   $conf['menu']['apps'] = array('imp');

Before the change the line probably looked like this:
   $conf['menu']['apps'] = array();

   Claus