imp multiple domain

Kyra Cole K.Cole@rz.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 16:44:25 +0200 (CST)

at our domain  we have a lot of mxrecords here and
also a lot of different pop mail servers. but i want the imp to handle
this . Sure i am able to fix it with the servers.php3 (as you see I uses Imp
2.2.6) . But i have the problem qualifing the domains .
for two different kind of domains there is no problem
default-> server 'pop.firstdomain.com'
default-> from_server 'firstdomain.com'
default->to_domain 'second.com'
but i need to have also a thirddomain.com to a ...domain.com.
Sure, i can use client side rewiting rules. But actually this would be a
... work to do . Because of that inhomogenous network.

There is only one domain for each server in the servers.php3 list.
my favorite solution should be something like this

$IMAPServers['popserver'] = new IMAPServer('pop.server',
					  'firstdomain.com',
					  110,
					  '',
					  '',
					  '',
					  'pop3');

IMAPServers['pop2server'] = new IMAPServer('pop.server2',
					  'seconddomain.com',
					  110,
					  '',
					  '',
					  '',
					  'pop3');

default->from_server = array( 'popserver'  => 'firstdomain.com',
			      'pop2server' => 'seconddomain.com'
			      'pop3server' => 'thirddomain.com');

Do you see a chance of a solution.

regards