[imp] IMP account creation facility

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 11:37:19 -0400

On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 05:30:06PM +0200, Alain Frémont (alain.fremont@ville-lehavre.fr) wrote:
> To allow a user to create his own account, as described in users FAQ 4.2.10,
> have you up to date solution or links to it ?
> I would also manage users disk quotas through an admin web page

Well, there's no section 4 to the users' FAQ, but that section in the
admin FAQ explains that all Horde has for account creation is the
stub; you have to write the site-specific part yourself. Managing
quotas over the Web is pretty much orthogonal to IMP; if you want
web-based system administration, check out Webmin or even e-smith.

  http://www.webmin.com/
  http://www.e-smith.org/

  -Rich

--
 Montreal, Quebec, Canada   |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!