[imp] IMP misusing wvHtml

Marty marty@oakparkschools.org
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:25:14 -0400 (EDT)

> Hi,
>
> 	I just installed wvHtml to work with IMP 2.2.6. Alone, wvHtml works fine, but
> when I try under IMP I get an error message like: Usage /usr/bin/wvHtml.
>
> 	I know I've entered correctly the path in defaults.php3, and mime.php3 seems
> OK.
>
> 	This wvHtml version I picked is the latest, and it requires both doc and html
> names on its syntax (e.g. /usr/bin/wvHtml file.doc file.html).
>
> 	Could anyone help me to find out where is the syntax mistake?
>
> 	Thanks,
>
> 		Jose

I think this is covered in the FAQ but you can alleviate the problem by changing the
line in your defaults.php3 which reads:

$default->path_to_mswordview             = '/usr/bin/wvHtml';

to be:

$default->path_to_mswordview             = '/usr/local/bin/wvWare -x /usr/local/s
hare/wv/wvHtml.xml ';

At least that worked for me.

Marty