[imp] Error Deleting Message in IMP 2.3.7-cvs

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 13:43:39 -0400

Quoting Rodney Barnett <rbarnett@neuromics.com>:

> This morning I installed the latest IMP and horde from CVS and found a test
> case for this problem.

I just got around to reproducing this - thanks for the detailed steps. That's a
_great_ bug report.

Unfortunately, it's kind of a sticky problem. One of the possible solutions
that comes to mind is: when the trash folder is on, search for deleted messages
whenever you open a mailbox, and if there are any, move them to the trash
folder.

Or, this could be done before actually deleting messages when you hit delete...
This is the only way I can think of to make sure that messages aren't lost.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.