[imp] INBOX folder name

Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães coelho@persogo.com.br
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 15:18:24 -0300

    Great news ... :) Changed all "INBOX" and "INBOX." at courier-imap sources to whatever I want .... Did the same with "Trash". Recompiled and installed them.

    files edited were imap/mailboxlist.c and maildir/maildirmisc.h

    Seems it worked. Logging at Courier IMAP with a IMAP client ( Outlook Express, for example ), mail mailbox folder is now called "ENTRADA" ( capital letters on OE or IMP, no matter what I wrote ... no problem at all here ). No INBOX now !! Wow, that's great :)

    Altough, logging with IMP gives a strange result. Successfully logging get users to an INBOX folder. "ENTRADA" folder is there, and messages are THERE ! Anyway, IMP insists in using INBOX folder.

    Question ..... is INBOX hardcoded to be the main folder when logging to IMAP servers ???

    Hope hearing from you soon,
    Leonardo Rodrigues