[imp] Filters : field name does not get translated

Frederic Trudeau ftrudeau@CAM.ORG
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 16:50:06 -0400 (EDT)

Maybe i did not made myself clear enough. In german, we read ;

Nachrichten zum Ordner HORDE/imp verschieben , wenn das Feld to
imp@lists.horde.org enthält

notice that the 'to' field was not translated to 'An'.

Frederic Trudeau

[A]dvanced [S]upport [A]gent
Colocation/Customer Support Agent
CAM Internet -> http://www.cam.org