Mysql - Horde -Imp - cvs - Logging in

Eric Ekong eric@unixtechs.org
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 02:22:50 -0400

  test.php

Horde Versions
Horde: 1.3.5-cvs
IMP: 2.3.7-cvs
Turba: 0.0.3-cvs
Gollem: 0.0.1-cvs
Nic: 0.0.2-cvs
Kronolith: 0.0.3-cvs
Jonah: 0.0.3-cvs
Troll: 0.0.2-cvs
Chora: 0.6.2-cvs
Whups: 0.0.1-cvs
Nag: 0.0.2-cvs

PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.0.6
PHP Major Version: 4.0
PHP Minor Version: 6
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities
FTP Support: Yes
Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes
LDAP Support: No
MCAL Support: Yes
Mcrypt Support: Yes
MySQL Support: Yes
PostgreSQL Support: No
XML Support: Yes

Miscellaneous PHP Settings
magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes

PHP Sessions
Session counter: 3
To unregister the session: click here

PEAR
PEAR - Yes
Mail::RFC822 - Yes
Log - Yes
DB - Yes

Now here is my problem. I can't login for some reason. I have looked
through all the old archives and I am on the lists.  The only thing that
makes any sense is updating pear, but according to my tets.php i have
the latest version already.  A little background shows, my first
installation was via rpms, this one is via source. I have all the
modules working outside of the ones that need authentication. Mainly
because I am not sure where I need to configure that portion.  I added
the lines according to the documentation in /horde/docs/INSTALL.
However, after looking through the archives I can see, that some things
have changed.  Can anyone help. Be patient. I understand what all the
software does, but some of it is still a little shaddy. :)
Thanks in advance for any help that is provided.

Eric
--
Uptime:
 6 days, 18:18