[imp] Warning: Undefined index: Send Message in

Alain RICHARD alain.richard@equation.fr
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:44:03 +0200

>Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Since moving up to Imp 2.2.6 and Horde 1.2.6 I get the following error when I
>send a message after composing it.
>
>Warning: Undefined index: Send Message in
>/var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line 251
>
>I didn't run the mysql install scripts since this was an upgrade and I was
>afraid to hose the MySQL database.  Was this a mistake?
>
>Tom

I have got exactly the same problem with a fresh new install of horde
1.2.6/imp 2.2.6 under Redhat 7.0 with most current packages
(apache-1.3.14-3, php-4.0.4pl1-9).

So this is not a problem of upgrading or mysql database setup.

Do anybody have a fix for it ? The line 251 is not very clear and
difficult to debug :

$actionID = isset($actions[$actionID]) ? $actions[$actionID] :
$actions[htmlentities($actionID)];

Regards,

Alain RICHARD <mailto:alain.richard@equation.fr>
EQUATION SA <http://www.equation.fr/>
Phone : +33 477 79 48 00	 Fax : +33 477 79 48 01
Client/server applications, Network and Linux Engineering