mailbox.php downloads (Latest CVS)

Peter R. Hubberstey peter@ukip.com
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:42:44 +0100

Hello all.

I've had a common problem with the CVS version of horde and imp all last
week and still today (Monday 20th).

When I try to login to imp, imp successfully logs in to the specified POP3
server, but mailbox.php appears in a download window.

Upon closer examination, the file is NOT html - so I presume this is a
problem with page compression.

If I then turn off page compression in horde.php, I just get a blank HTML
page like this...

#<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
#<HTML><HEAD>
#<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>
#<BODY></BODY></HTML>

Running the latest CVS of PHP with the following options
./configure --with-jpeg --with-png --with-pspell --with-zlib --with-apxs=/us
r/local/bin/apxs --enable-sigchild --with-imap --with-pear --with-gettext --
with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql

Apache/1.3.19 (Unix)

I'd be very grateful for any pointers...

Peter R. Hubberstey