[imp] Problem adding attachments

Adam Bayless abayless@fiber.net
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 08:39:44 -0600

I'm having this same problem. Running IMP 2.2.6, PHP 4.0.2. When adding an
attachment IMP returns a blank page. I've checked the tmp directory and
mysql.sock directory... lots of space available. Any other ideas?

-adam

At 01:41 PM 8/16/2001 +0800, SLU IMP ADMIN wrote:

>   gotit... ;)
>
>   i checked my disk usage... i seem to filled-up my mount point where
>mysql.sock is located.  check your disk usage... good luck..

>IMP Server Administrator(lao@slu.edu.ph)    tel +63.074.444.8246 loc 316
>Saint Louis Univeristy ( www.slu.edu.ph )   fax         442.2842
>
>Quoting Bjorn Swift <bjorn@swift.st>:

Adam Bayless                    |      vi /etc/aliases
Fibernet System Janitor         |      complaints: /dev/null
abayless@fiber.net              |      :wq
baylessfamily.org/~abayless     |      newaliases