[imp] oracle table definitions for imp 2.3.x?

liamr@umich.edu liamr@umich.edu
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 16:48:12 -0400

> > Oracle doesn't want to let me use uid as a field name.
>
> Is 'uid' a reserved word in Oracle?

Yup.  Both UID and USER are reserved (hence the scripts/db/oracle stuff in IMP
2.2 using USERNAME as the key name instead of USER, like the mysql script does).

I guess I'm mainly curious whether Horde 1.3x and IMP 2.3x will /know/ to look
for the different name..

> > rebuilding main/php_config.h.in
> > ./aclocal.m4:943: error: m4_defn: undefined macro: _m4_divert_diversion
> > ./aclocal.m4:472: PHP_SUBST is expanded from...
> > ./aclocal.m4:943: the top level
> > autoconf: tracing failed
>
> Sounds suspiciously like you are not using GNU m4.
> You need either GNU m4, or one with GNU-compat options,
> such as the OpenBSD m4.

I am on a sun box, but gnu's m4 is the first one in my path.  i renamed sun's
just in case and rebuilt libtool, autoconf and automake, and I still get the same
error.

Liam