[imp] Redirect.php imp 2.3.7-cvs problem

Oakes, Edward B eoakes@RADFORD.EDU
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 17:52:13 -0400

> Quoting "Oakes, Edward B" <eoakes@RADFORD.EDU>:
>
>> I am using imp 2.3.7-cvs as of last week with a fairly
>> large user base.  It is working great for most of my
>> users, but I have a few users that are experiencing
>> problems.  (Only about 20-30 reports out of about
>> 3000 users)
>
>[snip]
>
>> Any suggestions or what I can to do try and
>> locate this problem?
>
>Figure out what's different about these users from the ones who can log
in.
>Anything to get us started...

At this point we have performed about all the testing
we can think of with no success.  The password for
the current user we are testing with is a 6 digit number.
So we do not think it there is a problem with the password.
And of course this password works in imp-2.2.x

The mailbox for this user is 24 megabytes in size and his
quota is set to 30 megabytes.

We use the Messaging Direct mail store and we have copied all
of the message from his mailbox into the mailbox of another
user.  The user we copy these message to can still log in with
no problems and see all of the mail.

So far we haven't been able to find a difference with these
users.