Problems with Horde 1.3.x/IMP 2.3.x

Nels Lindquist nlindq@maei.ca
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 16:43:48 -0600

I just downloaded Horde 1.3.4 and IMP 2.3.6 to see what's up and
coming in the development tree.

However, I'm running into some problems getting IMP working.  Horde
seems to work okay, and I can authenticate against my IMAP server and
successfully log in.  When I try to load IMP, however, I receive the
following error messages:

> Warning: Constant no_action already defined in
> /home/httpd/htdocs/horde-1.3.4/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 10
>
> Warning: Constant update_prefs already defined in
> /home/httpd/htdocs/horde-1.3.4/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 28
>
> Fatal error: Undefined class name 'lang' in
> /home/httpd/htdocs/horde-1.3.4/imp/lib/base.php on line 38

I couldn't find any instance of this in the FAQ, so I'm sorry if I
didn't look hard enough.

Any ideas?

----
Nels Lindquist <*>