[imp] Slow performance: Suggest Hardware

SLU IMP ADMIN imp@mbox.slu.edu.ph
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:36:27 +0800 (PHT)

hi there,

 probably i would ask... how to setup a performance meter for IMP?  that way
you will know how much would you be adding instead of the whole thing... like
if you think you have a lot of memory usage... you have the opportunity to add
some more.... :)