[imp] sql table weirdness / pref_uid confusion

Jan Schneider janmailing@gmx.de
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 00:33:09 +0200

Zitat von Liam Hoekenga <liamr@umich.edu>:

> > Alright, I'm a bit confused. What do you want to be happening - sign-on
> from
> > IMP and from Horde to work independantly? It sounds like maybe you should
> be
> > using IMP as the Horde authenticator?
> >
> > -chuck
>
> Can you use IMP as the horde authenticator?  It doesn't look like that's an
> option in horde.php (it's not listed as an available authentication
> backend).

It's somehow inconsistent but you find the option for using imp as the
authentication module for horde in the first few lines of registry.php.

This should probably fix most of your problems, since it won't make any
difference anymore if you login to horde or imp.

Jan.