[imp] segfault with imap_sort

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:10:51 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:

> Pardon?

If you ran make install on Apache, then the makefile had a strip command in it
that removes debugging symbols from apache. If you installed from a package,
you might have an httpd.dbg somewhere; if you built from source, the httpd
that's in the src tree will be non-stripped.

man strip for more info.

> Btw: I tested with every combination of 4.0.7-RC1, 4.0.7-dev, imap-2001-BETA
> snap from June and imap-2001-BETA snap from August. All with the same result.

Did you test with any non-beta c-clients? 2000c?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.