[imp] Hidden dot files in sub directories

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 13:58:33 -0400

Quoting Gary Gendel <gary@genashor.com>:

> One of my email clients likes to put an index file in each folder. The
> option to hide files starting with a dot doesn't filter out files in
> subdirectories.  I changed the line in lib/Folder.php from:

I just committed a more general version of this (doesn't assume that the
hierarchy delimiter is '/').

> I'd love to have an option to forward spam to spamcop.  I can't use
> forward, because it reformats the headers (aligns colons, strips off
> header information, etc.).  Anyone figure out a simple way to do this?

Can you just set the reporting address of the existing 'Report as Spam' feature
to go to spamcop?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.