[imp] CRAM-MD5 and IMP

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 15:07:49 -0400

Quoting {Darkavich} Steven Misrack <steve@yourservice.com>:

> Is there a way to determine which c-client my php install is using?
> I am 99.9% positive the c-client I have supports CRAM-MD5.

Hmm... is it from a package? You can check the package version... I guess
looking at the header files that it installs is probably the best way. Look for
linkage.h on your system; if it includes this line:

extern AUTHENTICATOR auth_md5;

Then you're in business. Also note that I added support for this in the IMAP
module just before PHP 4.0.6, so you'll need that or later.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.