[imp] segfault with imap_sort

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 19:18:58 +0100

On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 05:51:57PM +0200, Jan Schneider wrote:

> It is actually a packed version but without a dbg version. And I don't want
> to compile a new apache version as I'm very happy with my version running
> since month without a problem.

You don't need to replace your existing one.

Just run a 'make' in the Apache source tree, and run the httpd
that results in the tree (_without_ doing a make install, which does
the strip).

On OpenBSD, I do something like:

$ ktrace httpd -f /var/www/conf/httpd.conf -X

or

$ gdb /usr/sbin/httpd
(gdb stuff output)
% run -X -f /var/www/conf/httpd.conf

which will run it in single process mode - just access the URL
which causes the segfault and watch the backtrace flow in.

Anil