[imp] IMP Contact List in LDAP: impaddr

Walter R. Moore moorewr@eckerd.edu
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 20:15:00 -0400

It looks like, from your message, that you aren't binding as the
Directory Manager or another user with rights to see protected fields in
their ldap entry. Try binding as Directory Manager with -D...

ex.:

ldapsearch -D "cn=Directory Manager" -b "data=imp,uid=user,dc=domain,dc=com" objectclass=* -L

Apologies if you'd just omitted that part of the command for brevity.