[imp] Unknown user bug

jm jm bon@teamlog.fr
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 18:20:42 +0200

Thanks chuck, but it doesn't really answer to my problem, here is the extract
of the FAQ :

"IMP, running as the user "nobody", set the envelope sender (not the From:
header!) of the message to "username", using Sendmail's -f option. This makes
the message appear to have originated with "username", not "nobody", so that
bounces will end up in the right place."

I've exactly the opposite problem, IMP (apache) run as "wwwrun" user and set
the envelope sender of the message to "wwwrun" instead of "username" and the
message is bounced to the wrong place.

I think the source of my problem is that I use Postfix on this server instead
of Sendmail, But I found nothing about specific configuration for using
Postfix in the FAQ.

Do someone know where in the IMP code, the sendmail -f option is set?

Thanks,
Jean-Michel.