[imp] PHP, Apache, and Horde - oh my!

Lars Hecking lhecking@nmrc.ucc.ie
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:12:14 +0100

Dan Ellis writes:
> Yes!  Its gotta be a bug in PHP.  I'm still trying to find the magic combo of
> PHP/Pear.  I compiled php4.0.5 last night, will try it today.

 php 4.0.5 and 4.0.6 are giving me nothing but pains here on Solaris 8/SPARC.
 Every now and then, IMP's login screen won't come up and I have to manually
 restart apache. The problem is definitely not apache/mod_ssl. Kind pretty
 bad if The Boss is ringing in from South America, asking why webmail
 doesn't work ...

 I have now downgraded further to php 4.0.4pl1, and it seems to work well
 so far. php is linked in as DSO.