[imp] Downgrade PHP and Strange Expand Names behavior

Benjamin J. Higgins bhiggins@dovetailinternet.com
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 08:09:03 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

>> 2) After getting the latest CVS tonite, I started to compose a message, typed
>> in the TO line, hit expand names.  The page refreshed ... and the styles are
>> completely ignored.  I'm running IE5.5sp2 - so it wouldn't surprise me if
>> this is a Micro$oft error - but wanted to check around here first . . .
>
>Not everything's MS's fault, and this one is probably caused by the quote()
>problem. But what do you mean by "the styles are completely ignored"?
>
>Jan.

But there always needs to be someone to blame - and MS is a good enough target <GRIN>.

As for the styles - we've played with all the html.php files to apply watermarks and tweak all the colors and font styles.  When the styles are ignored - the page is printed black text on white background all in a uniform font and size (Times New Roman) . . . none of the styles that are default or our tweaked styles are applied to the page . . .

I do agree - it's probably something to do with my PHP problems . . .

--
Ben Higgins          |      Dovetail Internet Technologies, LLC
906 Boston Turnpike  |         "Internet Solutions That Fit"