Not enough shared memory

Administrador internet@biol.unlp.edu.ar
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 12:29:49 -0300

Hi, folks, it's me again. I'm running IMP 2.2.6 with Horde 1.2.6, and =
shared memory storing. When I try to log in, i get this annoying =
message:
Warning: not enough shared memory left in =
/var/www/horde-phplib/ct_shm.inc on line 54

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output =
started at /var/www/horde-phplib/ct_shm.inc:54) in =
/var/www/horde-phplib/session.inc on line 120

Warning: variable key 131 doesn't exist in =
/var/www/horde-phplib/ct_shm.inc on line 79

Warning: not enough shared memory left in =
/var/www/horde-phplib/ct_shm.inc on line 54
 The point is that when I look at the server's memory stats, it says =
that I have 30 MB free, and the swap isn't used yet
Any idea on what's happening?

Luis.