[imp] Instructions for imp on Qube2

Camilo Amado camilo@powerlink-net.com
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 12:40:45 -0500

I did it once, let's see if remeber well...

First you have to Download PHP and MySQL RPMs for MIPS, I got them from the
cobalt ftp site i think they are still available. There are some changes
that need to be done in the httpd.conf by hand (There are some instrucions
in the Cobalt Mailing archives for this).

After that all you need to do is follow the IMP install instructions.

CA