[imp] Re: Parse error in help.php3

Matt Thompson wassoc@mattyt.net
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 10:49:02 -0700 (PDT)

> > require './' . $module . /etc/horde/lang.php3';
>
> There's a quote missing there (should be '/etc/horde ... etc.). Looks like
> that's something that's specifically munged by the debian package, which I'm
> guessing you're using? You should report it to the package maintainer.

I changed it so that it now looks like this:

/* Get the right translation of the help files for this page */
if (empty($module)) $module = '';
else $module = basename($module);
require './' . $module . '/etc/horde/lang.php3';
$language = select_lang($module);

...and now I get:

Fatal error: Failed opening required './imp/etc/horde/lang.php3' in
/usr/share/horde/help.php3 on line 33

Does that have something to do with the "require './'" part?

And yes, I'm using the Debian packages for IMP/Horde.  Once we get this
ironed out, I'll definitely file a bug report with the Debian maintainer.
I can't believe no other Debian IMP user ever clicked the question marks.
:)

Matt Thompson	wassoc@mattyt.net
Network Administrator
Williamson & Associates