[imp] I need help !! : What is my problem?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:35:24 -0400

Quoting Eric Piollet <eric.piollet@chpyr.aquisante.fr>:

> When i want to go to IMP I have :
>
> Warning: Undefined variable: horde in
> /etc/httpd/htdocs/horde/imp/index.php on line 20
>
> Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
> started at /etc/httpd/htdocs/horde/imp/index.php:20) in
> /etc/httpd/htdocs/horde/imp/index.php on line 28

Well, looks like your conf files are missing something - compare them with
the .dist versions (for Horde, especially, given the error). Also, make sure
that you have the latest cvs of IMP and Horde.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.