[imp] attachments

Gérard Gachelin Gerard.Gachelin@univ-reunion.fr
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 14:32:14 +0400

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> =

> Quoting Andy <andyw@black.hole-in-the.net>:
> =

> > Hi, I seem to be having problems with attachments while using imp. I
> > send an attachment and it doesnt arrive.
> =

> Can you reproduce this with the demo site? When you attach the file, do=
es it
> show up on the compose screen? What version of IMP are you using? Have =
you
> looked at the messages about attachments and SSL that have gone by late=
ly?
> Etc...
I have the same problem as Andy.

I can't attach any document to a message via IMP.
I did a test on your demo IMP server (V2.2.7) and I got the same result
:
I can select a file but when I attache the selected document, a few
seconds letter, the selected document is not displayes in the field and
is not attached to the email.

Best regards

-- =

G=E9rard Gachelin				Universit=E9 de la R=E9union              =

15, Avenue Ren=E9 Cassin - BP 7151	97715 Saint-Denis MESSAG-CEDEX 9
T=E9l: 0262 93 82 72			Fax: 0262 93 82 60 =

Email : Gerard.Gachelin@univ-reunion.fr
---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s