[imp] IMP Customization

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:24:31 +0200

You can use the cssadmin tool to modify colors etc.
you can find it in
/horde/admin/css/index.php

To actually write to your files, it needs the files to be writable by
the webserver.
you can run
chmod a+w horde/config/html.php horde/imp/config/html.php
before using this tool.

Once you are finish using it, make sure you run
chmod a-w horde/config/html.php horde/imp/config/html.php

cheers

--
Atif Ghaffar
Internet Development Manager