Fwd: RE: [core] IMP on IIS 4

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 15:33:06 -0400

----- Forwarded message from Karl Rosenborg <rosenborg@biotronik.com> -----
    Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:51:07 -0700
    From: Karl Rosenborg <rosenborg@biotronik.com>
 Subject: RE: [core] IMP on IIS 4
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>

hello Chuck and thank your for the info. i have been looking at the
documents and IMP says to do several things. This is what I have done.

1). Installed php per the install document onto IIS 4
2). i have put the file structure for horde as is in the install document
3). the horde install document states that PHPLIB needs to be installed. the
directory structure is for unix. so my question is how do i set this up on
IIS?? The basic goal is for remote users to access their email from our pop3
server which is post.office from software.com. We would like to use IMP. Any
suggestions as to how to get this task done quickly and in an efficent
manner would be appreciated.