[imp] Problem with greek encoding

Maria Solidadaki msolidadaki@noc.tuc.gr
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:50:24 +0300

It works fine for us with IMP 2.2.6 on a Solaris 8 with the locale on the
server defined for el_GR.ISO8859-7@euro (although I am not sure if this has
nothing to do).
Maria Solidadaki
Network Operation Center
Technical University of Crete
E-mail: msolidadaki@noc.tuc.gr
Tel: +30 821 37329
Fax: +30 821 37299

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Δημητρίου Στέφανος [mailto:sdimitri@teiath.gr]
  Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 1:39 PM
  To: imp@lists.horde.org
  Subject: [imp] Problem with greek encoding

  Dear all

  We are trying to configure imp 2.3 with greek lunguage support, we have a
problem though with the encoding. We are sending you a picture of what seems
to be our problem at the mailbox.php page.
  If we click on one message, and move on to the page message.php then it
shows the message with no probem at the subject or the body of the message.
But at the status bar, the problem seems to insist on greek language

  Does anyone know what this problem is, and how we can fix it?

  Thanks in advance
      Dimitriou Stefanos