[imp] Identities what am I doing wrong?

Oakes, Edward B eoakes@RADFORD.EDU
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:11:42 -0400

Here is what I just tried:

Reload from CVS again.
copy horde.php.dist over to horde.php and make
changes to allow for mysql prefs database and
imap authentication.

copy conf.php.dist to conf.php for imp.
copy prefs.php.dist to prefs.php

Modify the following lines in prefs.php
> // user preferred email address for From: line
> $_prefs['from_addr'] = array(
>     'value' => '',
>     'locked' => true,
>     'shared' => true,
>     'type' => 'implicit'
> );
>
> // user preferred email address for Reply-To:, if different from From:
> $_prefs['replyto_addr'] = array(
>     'value' => '',
>     'locked' => true,
>     'shared' => false,
>     'type' => 'implicit'
> );

drop my horde_prefs table and recreate it

Login as a user.
Immediately go to Options -> Message Composition
and turn off Compose message in a separate window
and click save options.  (NOTE: Without this change
you never see this message and all appears to work
fine.)

Compose a message - Everything works fine.

Go to Options -> Personal Information and select
Edit Identities

Add an Identity "name, full name, signature" are
displayed and filled in.

Click create to create identity.

Go to compose screen and select the just created
identity INSTEAD of Default. (Note default will
still work fine here.)

Compose a message and press send and the following
appears:Warning: Undefined index: replyto_addr in
/user/disk00a/imp23cvs/horde/imp/compose.php on line 819

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /user/disk00a/imp23cvs/horde/imp/compose.php:819) in
/user/disk00a/imp23cvs/horde/imp/compose.php on line 897