[imp] CVS Update

m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 10:23:23 -0400

I have been using cvsroot up until Monday.

-mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Parise [mailto:jon@horde.org]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 10:19 AM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] CVS Update

On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 10:14:18AM -0400, m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com wrote:

> Has anyone been able to connect? Could you please
> look into the logs on the server as well as look
> into why it is going to cvs.horde.org instead of
> anoncvs?

cvs remembers the original repository from which you checked out
the sources.  If you look in the CVS/ directories on your disk,
you'll see a Repository file that lists the old cvs.horde.org
CVSROOT.  That's why cvs is still attempting to use that host.

You can either perform surgery on all of those CVS/Repository
files to make them reflect the new anoncvs.horde.org host, or you
can just check out a fresh copy of the tree (from scratch).
Either method should solve your problem.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (B.S.)