Authentification error: freezes imp web page

Chojin chojin@nerim.net
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 20:45:55 +0200

Hello,

I installed lastest Horde and Imp versions.
I configured imp to use pop3 mail server (and not an imap server).

When I go to my imp web site, I type the correct username/pass and
everything works.
But, if I enter an incorrect username/password, imp says:

Warning: Constant deny_login already defined in
/var/www/tarakan-network.com/horde/lib/horde.lib on line 13
Warning: Constant no_action already defined in
/var/www/tarakan-network.com/horde/lib/horde.lib on line 18
Warning: Constant horde_login already defined in
/var/www/tarakan-network.com/horde/lib/horde.lib on line 19
Warning: Constant mailto already defined in
/var/www/tarakan-network.com/horde/lib/horde.lib on line 20
Warning: Constant horde_signup already defined in
/var/www/tarakan-network.com/horde/lib/horde.lib on line 21

I click on stop button on my browser to stop these warnings.

When I want to go again to my imp web site, my browser tries to load it
but
he never can... imp is frozen
Apache launchs lots of httpd programs to answer to my request...
I need to restart apache in order to have my imp web site okay again (anyway
my normal website continues to work).

Someone has got an idea ?
I was on FreeBSD 4.3-Stable and now 4.4-RC.
I use IMP 2.2.6 and Horde 1.2.6 and PHP 4.0.6 (I checked
http://www.horde.org/imp/contrib/php-4.0.4pl1-imap-patch.txt
but everything are already added in PHP 4.0.6)

Regards.

Chojin