imp 2.3.7cvs (20010914) and OCI8 weirdness

liamr@umich.edu liamr@umich.edu
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 17:37:53 -0400

Hey guys -

still trying to get this to work, so i thought i'd stoke the fires again.

I'm using PHP 4.0.6, and the most recent horde, imp and PEAR from their
respective CVS repositories (ie today).  I'd like to use oracle 8 as my sql
backend.

Things work fine with mysql, but when I switch to oci8, I get this message in my
php errorlog:

[14-Sep-2001 17:29:17] PHP Warning:  Undefined index:  pref_name in
/usr/local/projects/webmail/html-ssl/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php on line 166

with both mysql and oci8, i get a bunch of these too:
[14-Sep-2001 17:29:19] PHP Warning:  Undefined index:   in
/usr/local/projects/webmail/html-ssl/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 531

IMP is storing information to my tables, but has problems fetching it.  (ie, it
doesn't know when I've logged in last, or remember any of my settings, but if
you check the table, the information is there).

I'm pretty darned certain that I've got the tables set up correctly:

create table horde_prefs (
pref_uid        varchar2(32) not null,
pref_scope      varchar2(16) not null ,
pref_name       varchar2(32) not null,
pref_value      varchar2(4000) null,
constraint PK_HORDE_PREFS primary key (PREF_UID, PREF_SCOPE, PREF_NAME)
);

create table horde_perms (
perm_uid        varchar2(32) not null,
perm_name       varchar2(32) not null,
perm_value      int default 0 not null,
constraint PK_HORDE_PERMS primary key (PERM_UID, PERM_NAME)
);

CREATE TABLE turba_objects (
object_id varchar2(32) NOT NULL,
owner_id varchar2(32) NOT NULL,
object_name varchar2(255),
object_alias varchar2(32),
object_email varchar2(255),
object_homeAddress varchar2(255),
object_workAddress varchar2(255),
object_homePhone varchar2(25),
object_workPhone varchar2(25),
object_cellPhone varchar2(25),
object_fax varchar2(25),
object_title varchar2(32),
object_company varchar2(32),
object_notes varchar2(4000),
constraint PK_TURBA_OBJECTS primary key (OBJECT_ID)
);

help?

Liam