Spell check problem (aspell)

Sergei Dushenkov dusha@dnttm.ru
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 23:09:44 +0400

Hi,

I' using stable releases horde 1.2.6 and imp 2.2.6
on redhat 7.1 system that have no ispell packages
but only aspell (0.36)
aspell package includes ispell binary for backward compatibility, but

I cannot make even English spelling work:

when I set
$default->path_to_ispell                 = /usr/bin/ispell;

englisj spell check give all words as red and only 1-character words are
show black

when I set
$default->path_to_ispell                 = /usr/bin/aspell;

then spelling gives me "No spelling errors" message

Does imp 2.2.6 is compatible with aspell?
Can someone give me a clue how to configure it to make it work.

I'm using Redhat 7.1

Thanks,
Sergei